July 6, 2008

6th july

woot , today was not a bad day , started off with watching agent cody banks , BANKS , hah , kinda nice show i think~ , then followed by nicholas favour R.E.M . O GOSH , haha , after that show , had a shower then order pizza for my family as i received my pay the previous friday , haha , then went with thomas to tampines to set my heli , and find jackie and both frendy . o shit , frendy is suey manx , damn suey , if i m gonna elaborate , i m not getting slp man , just suey for him , and same goes for me! , nv even flew my heli for 2 to 3 month , and the tail rotor shalf and bend ?? , is like wtf to me ! shit ..... , so ya cant set propertly then we stay there help frendy with his new plane the electrafly jet , or should i said nitrofly jet . haha . then same thing , chat , chat , slack around and see the ppl there flying , and F>>K , there's this guy , INSANE! , one loved man , he flew his plane so dangerously , althought i m damn far from him , but my balls shrink a little , some more , its not electric , its NITRO! and its BIG , freak! . haha .
there a guy , who does not value his life , ( mr farid , <<< does the previous line sounds familiar?? ) haha . he plae his motor bike , like siao , willy here and there , front jet , back jet , omg , shit ! should hab video! he is damn crap , doing all those stuff with so many vehicle around , and jackie is mean , if that guy fall , his not gonna help , haha same goes for me , XP haha , damn retarded this guy . alrite blog next time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home